Better than new town house just off of Rt 301 in a fantastic Hanover County location! Marley Pointe is a peaceful complex tucked away from busier areas yet so convenient to I-295 just northeast of Richmond, VA. You’ll be wowed by the impressive designer kitchen which boasts granite counter tops, stainless appliances and an enormous island with sink, dishwasher and barstool seating! Open floor plan with kitchen flowing into the spacious great room! Attractive wood grain laminate flooring. This unit backs up to a wooded area providing relaxing and private times on the large rear deck. Once upstairs you’ll fall in love with the luxurious master suite which features a walk-in closet and an inviting full bath with 60 inch shower (subway tiled) with bench seating, a double vanity and private water closet. Two more good sized bedrooms and another full bath round out the upstairs of this beautiful unit. Shelving has been installed in the attached garage to provide storage and the automatic door opener offers easy access. Marley Pointe offers a common area with a gazebo for community gatherings and a dog park as well. Easy access to abundant shopping, dining and local schools. A great find!
- MLS#: 1801844
- Status:: Pending
- Price: $279,990
- Address: 8164 Marley Drive, Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23116
- Area: 44-Hanover County
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Year Built:: 2017 (Approximate)
- #Bedrooms: 3
- #Bathrooms-Full: 2
- #Bathrooms-Half: 1
- Finished SqFt: 1793
- Water and Sewer: Public Water and Public Sewer
- Kitchen: 16 x 10 Granite Tops; Huge Island with Sink and Seating!
- Great Room: 23 x 14 Wide Open to Designer Kitchen!
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 14 Deluxe Suite with full bath and walk-in closet!
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 10 Carpet; Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 11 Carpet; Ceiling Fan
- Garage or Parking:: 1.5/Attached, Auto Door Opener, Direct Entry
- Basement or Crawl: Crawl Space
- Heating:: Natural Gas, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling:: Central Air Conditioning
- Elementary School:: Washington Henry
- Middle School:: Chickahominy
- High School:: Atlee
- Contact: Chad Seay: (804) 559-2665 email@example.com
2-Story, Colonial, Rowhouse/Townhouse
Siding and Roof:
Stone, Vinyl Siding and Dimensional, Shingled Roof